Maitake D-Fraction is one of the most scientifically and clinically studied mushroom extracts. It has sponsored and/or been involved in scientific research in cooperation with prominent universities and medical centers, including:
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Caner Center
- National Cancer Institutes
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Georgetown University
- New York Medical College
- Indiana School of Medicine
- Tufts University
- Shizuoka University (Japan)
- KURUME University of Medicine (Japan)
- Osaka Prefecture University (Japan)
- Obihiro University of Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine (Japan)
- Saga University (Japan)
- Showa University (Japan)
- China Pharmaceutical University (China)
- National Research Council of Argentina (Argentina)
- Chikusuikai Institute for Neuroinformation and Hospital (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Kudan Clinic (Tokyo, Japan)
|Serving Size: 6 drops|
|Servings per Container: 273|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Maitake Fruiting Body Extract, PD-Fraction® Standardized to contain 30% D-fraction (proteoglucan)||22 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Water
6 drops times daily or as directed by your medical practitioner. For more serious conditions: Take one drop for every kilogram of body weight daily.
A great substitute providing immune supportive beta-glucans for those who can not swallow capsules and for children. Sweet mushroom taste is due to the natural flavor of maitake, which makes it pleasant to take.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.