Take an active role in helping maintain your health, longer [1-3]. TRU NIAGEN® PRO 500 mg delivers the highest dose of nicotinamide riboside (NR) per capsule available today. It’s key ingredient is backed by multiple published human trials, and is clinically proven to increase nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD)[4-6], the critical catalyst that powers metabolism and helps maintain healthy cellular function.*
NAD has been shown to decline with age [7, 8] and metabolic stress [9-12]. It has also been shown to help support many aspects of healthy aging.
Tru Niagen Pro 500 mg provides daily cellular care to help you age better® and live better, including:
- Replenishing NAD levels[4, 6, 13, 14]*
- Increasing cellular energy production*
- Promoting healthy cellular metabolism[15-17]*
- Promoting cellular repair[7, 15, 17, 18]*
- Supporting healthy aging[4, 6, 13, 14]*
- Rajman, L., K. Chwalek, and D.A. Sinclair, Therapeutic Potential of NAD-Boosting Molecules: The In Vivo Evidence. Cell Metab, 2018. 27(3): p. 529-547.
- Verdin, E., NAD(+) in aging, metabolism, and neurodegeneration. Science, 2015. 350(6265): p. 1208-13.
- Yoshino, J., J.A. Baur, and S.I. Imai, NAD(+) Intermediates: The Biology and Therapeutic Potential of NMN and NR. Cell Metab, 2018. 27(3): p. 513-528.
- Airhart, S.E., et al., An open-label, non-randomized study of the pharmacokinetics of the nutritional supplement nicotinamide riboside (NR) and its effects on blood NAD+ levels in healthy volunteers. PLoS One, 2017. 12(12): p. e0186459.
- Martens, C.R., et al., Chronic nicotinamide riboside supplementation is well-tolerated and elevates NAD(+) in healthy middle-aged and older adults. Nat Commun, 2018. 9(1): p. 1286.
- Trammell, S.A., et al., Nicotinamide riboside is uniquely and orally bioavailable in mice and humans. Nat Commun, 2016. 7: p. 12948.
- Massudi, H., et al., Age-associated changes in oxidative stress and NAD+ metabolism in human tissue. PLoS One, 2012. 7(7): p. e42357.
- Zhou, C.C., et al., Hepatic NAD(+) deficiency as a therapeutic target for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in ageing. Br J Pharmacol, 2016. 173(15): p. 2352-68.
- Canto, C., et al., The NAD(+) precursor nicotinamide riboside enhances oxidative metabolism and protects against high-fat diet-induced obesity. Cell Metab, 2012. 15(6): p. 838-47.
- Gariani, K., et al., Eliciting the mitochondrial unfolded protein response by nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide repletion reverses fatty liver disease in mice. Hepatology, 2016. 63(4): p. 1190-204.
- Seyssel, K., et al., Regulation of energy metabolism and mitochondrial function in skeletal muscle during lipid overfeeding in healthy men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2014. 99(7): p. E1254-62.
- Wang, S., et al., Nicotinamide riboside attenuates alcohol induced liver injuries via activation of SirT1/PGC-1alpha/mitochondrial biosynthesis pathway. Redox Biol, 2018. 17: p. 89-98.
- Dollerup, O.L., et al., A randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial of nicotinamide riboside in obese men: safety, insulin-sensitivity, and lipid-mobilizing effects. Am J Clin Nutr, 2018.
- Martens, C.R., Denman, B.A., Mazzo, M.r., Armstrong, M.L., Reisdorph, N., McQueen, M.B., Chonchol, M.B., Seals, D.R., Chronic nicotinamide riboside supplementation is well-tolerated and effectively elevates NAD+ in healthy middle-aged and older adults. 2018, University of Colorado Boulder.
- Bieganowski, P. and C. Brenner, Discoveries of nicotinamide riboside as a nutrient and conserved NRK genes establish a Preiss-Handler independent route to NAD+ in fungi and humans. Cell, 2004. 117(4): p. 495-502.
- Guest, J., et al., Changes in oxidative damage, inflammation and [NAD(H)] with age in cerebrospinal fluid. PLoS One, 2014. 9(1): p. e85335.
- Ratajczak, J., et al., NRK1 controls nicotinamide mononucleotide and nicotinamide riboside metabolism in mammalian cells. Nat Commun, 2016. 7: p. 13103.
- Zhu, X.H., et al., In vivo NAD assay reveals the intracellular NAD contents and redox state in healthy human brain and their age dependences. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 2015. 112(9): p. 2876-81.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|† Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystaline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl (Vegetarian Capsule) Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Take 1 capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Not intented for use by children under 18.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.