Suggested Use: Take two tablets up to five times per day with a full glass of water or as recommended by your health care practitioner. This product is Reserpine and Yohimbine FREE so there is no issues with potential blood pressure or heart rate effects.
NOTE: The following video (below) has some important information about Onkobel. However, at House of Sanjevani and Dr. Pai, we do NOT endorse nor recommend using the RGCC test as it has not been validated by any U.S. third parties. If you become a patient of Dr. Pai, he can suggest other tests that are approved and validated in the U.S.
OnKobel-Pro® is a combination of three Beljanski® plant extracts, each of which selectively support the growth of healthy cells. The combination was designed and formulated specifically for healthcare professionals interested in providing their patients with the best available herbal products in integrative medicine.*
Mirko Beljanski PhD developed extraction methods for Pao pereira (bark from the Amazon rain forest tree), Rauwolfia vomitoria (bark from the root of the East African shrub), and Ginkgo biloba (yellow leaves, not green). The methods purify active plant molecules with powerful health benefits. For example, the Rauwolfia vomitoria extract is enriched in alstonine, but contains no reserpine.*
Both Pao pereira and Rauwolfia vomitoria extracts target the damaged DNA characteristic of the destabilized cells that underlie chronic health problems and they both induce removal of these defective cells from the body. The two extracts work by different mechanisms of action and experiments have shown that combining the two yields a synergistic effect. Other studies have shown that the Pao pereira extract may exert a significant anti-inflammatory effect and so provide support for the immune system. Rauwolfia vomitoria extract also has a secondary benefit, normalizing the balance of hormones in male and female reproductive systems.*
Beljanski’s extraction of Ginkgo yellow leaves yields a product distinct from the green leaf extract that is commonly available. The yellow leaves are extremely rich in antioxidants that have a protective effect on tissues exposed to various forms of electromagnetic radiation. In the presence of the yellow leaf extract radiation induced fibrosis may be significantly reduced. The extract works by controlling the level of a family of enzymes called ribonucleases that can become deregulated under the influence of cellular stress.*
The formulation of OnKobel-Pro®—including extracts of Pao pereira, Rauwolfia vomitoria and golden Ginkgo—provides multiple levels of support for the growth of healthy cells, elimination of abnormal cells, and the maintenance of natural levels of enzymes that are critical for homeostasis.*
For more information about Beljanski products like Onkobel-Pro, Immunobel and Ginkgo-V, we recommend reading the book Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards A Natural Cure by Sylvie Beljanski.
- Bemis DL, Capodice JL, Gorroochurn P, Katz AE, Buttyan R, Anti-prostate cancer activity of a Beta-carboline alkaloid enriched extract from Rauwolfia vomitoria. J. Oncol. 2006;29:1065–1073.
- Bemis DL, Capodice JL, Desai M, Katz AE, Buttyan R. Beta-carboline alkaloid-enriched extract from the Amazonian rain forest tree Pao pereira suppresses prostate cancer cells. J Soc Integr Oncol. Spring 2009;7:59–65.
- Jun Yu, Jeanne Drisko and Qi Chen, Inhibition of Pancreatic Cancer and Potentiation of Gemcitabine Effects by the Extract of Pao Pereira. Oncology Reports Journal (doi: 10.3892/or.2013.2461)
- Jun Yu, PhD and Qi Chen, PhD, Antitumor Activities of Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract and Potentiation of Gemcitabine Effects Against Pancreatic Cancer. Integrative Cancer Therapy. 2014 Apr 24;13(3):217-225.
- Jun Yu, PhD, Qi Chen, PhD, The Plant Extract of Pao Pereira Potentiates Carboplatin Effects Against Ovarian Cancer. Informa Healthcare USA, Inc.– ISSN 1388-0209 print/ISSN 1744-5116 – Pharmaceutical Biology
- Yu J, Ma Y, Drisko J, Chen Q, Antitumor Activities of Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract and Potentiation of Carboplatin Effects Against Ovarian Cancer. Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 2013 Dec;75:8-14. doi: 10.1016/j.curtheres.2013.04.001.
- Chang C, Zhao W, Xie B, Deng Y, et al. Pao pereira Extract Suppresses Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Cell Growth, Survival and Invasion Through Inhibition of NFkB Signaling.Integrative Cancer Therapies. 2013;(11)13:3.
- Berhaut J. Flore illustrée du Sénégal. Dakar. 1971:420-421.
- Causse JE, Nawrocki T, Beljanski M. Human Skin Fibrosis RNase Search for a Biological Inhibitor-Regulator. Deutsche Zeitsch.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (From Magnesium Oxide)||24 mg||6%|
|Herbal Propiertary Blend||800 mg|
|Pao Pereira (Geissospermum vellosii) extract (bark)||†|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) extract (golden leaf)||†|
|Rauwolfia (Rauwolfia vomitoria) extract (root bark)||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: DicalciumPhosphate, Vegetable Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Vegetarian Stearic Acid.
Natural Coating Ingredients: HPMC, and Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin.
Take 2 tablets up to five times per day with a full glass of water or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.