Sanjevani Chewable Multivitamins are ideal for children or adults who have a hard time swallowing pills. Two chewable tablets provide three times the RDA for vitamin C and E (full spectrum), twice the RDA for most B vitamins (methylated forms), and easy-to-absorb minerals. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or sweetening agents.
- More complete “families” of nutrients: 100% natural vitamin E (RRR alpha tocopherol form) is included to provide broader antioxidant protection versus synthetic vitamin E. Vitamin A in its natural carotene forms (56% RAE as beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptothaxin) and (44% RAE as vitamin A palmitate) extend more complete vitamin A nutrition. All- natural mixed carotenoids, including alpha- and beta-carotenes, and beta-cryptoxanthin offer more diverse benefit and are safer than synthetic beta-carotene alone. A complete array of B vitamins supports many metabolic functions and includes specific forms of B vitamins most crucial to helping maintain normal homocysteine metabolism.†
- Activated methyl folate and methyl-B12: Sanjevani Chewable Multivitamins supplies Metafolin®** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate. Unlike folic acid, this active form is absorbed and utilized directly and is the most beneficial form for patients with elevated homocysteine resulting from compromised utilization of folate.† These forms are the most beneficial for those with MTHFR conditions.
- Extra vitamin D3: Natural vitamin D3 is included at 1,000 IU daily, a higher amount than typically found in daily multivitamins, to help achieve optimal intakes now recognized to support immune and bone health as well as its numerous roles in tissues throughout the body.†
- Bioavailable chelated minerals and trace elements: Because many common forms of minerals used in supplements are not efficiently absorbed, Sanjevani Chewable Multivitamins contains mineral and trace element compounds that are easy to digest and absorb. Magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, molybdenum, boron, chromium and vanadium (organically-bound complexes offer higher physiological activity) are all chelated with amino acids to be fully-reacted, low molecular weight mineral compounds with exceptional tolerance and documented bioavailability.* A small amount of Calcium citrate-malate and Calcium D-pantothenate are well-studied calcium compounds with higher absorption and effectiveness than many other calcium sources is also added.
- Vitamin K1 : This formula contains both forms of vitamin K: K1 (phytonadione) and has been shown to assist in bone and cardiovascular support.
- Iodine: The daily amount of iodine (150 mcg) naturally derived from kelp is provided for metabolic support.
- Antioxidant and Bioflavonoid complexes: Sanjevani Chewable Multivitamins provides a small amount of both natural tocopherols and natural carotenoid complexes to provide full spectrum benefits.
For those interested in obtaining the maximum benefits of the above nutrients in higher doses (larger amounts of calcium, magnesium , Vitamin K2 and more, please check out our Sanjevani Multivitamins.
|Serving Size: 2 Chewable Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%*|
|Includes 4g Added Sugars||7%|
|Vitamin A (as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin from D. salina)||1,350 mcg RAE||150%|
|Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid)||180 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||25 mcg||125%|
|Vitamin E (as 92% RRR-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate, 8% as RRR-alpha-tocopherol)||60 mg||400%|
|Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)||80 mcg||67%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||3 mg||250%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg NE||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||4 mg||235%|
|Folate (as Metafolin® calcium
|680 mcg DFE
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||12 mcg||500%|
|Biotin (D-biotin)||300 mcg||1,000%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate)||20 mg||400%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||5 mg||1%|
|Calcium (98% as calcium citrate tetrahydrate and 2% as calcium D-pantothenate)||100 mg||8%|
|Iron (as carbonyl iron)||4 mg||22%|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide)||100 mg||24%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate)||5 mg||45%|
|Selenium (as Se-methylseleno-L-cysteine)||70 mcg||127%|
|Copper (as as copper gluconate)||0.5 mg||56%|
|Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate)||2 mg||87%|
|Chromium (as TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)||120 mcg||343%|
|Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)||75 mcg||167%|
|Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate complex)||1 mg||†|
|Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium)(BGOV)||50 mcg||†|
|Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-gamma, RRR-delta, RRR-beta)||1.25 mg||†|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina)||30 mcg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Fructose, dextrates, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, natural cherry flavor, natural orange flavor, maltodextrin, citric acid, magnesium stearate, and licorice extract.
Chew 2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany.
Albion® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion® Laboratories, Inc.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.