Kava Calm Px contains the active constituent kavalactone, extracted from Piper methysticum for healthy neurotransmitter support and promoting a state of relaxation.
Kava Calm Px provides the following benefits:
- Stress Management Support
- Supports Emotional Well-being
Preliminary research suggests that kava supports healthy GABA activity by interacting with its receptors. Kavalactones have been demonstrated in studies to cross the blood-brain barrier, which explains their rapid effects on mood. Kava is an excellent addition to a daily stress management program.
Kava Calm Px Features:
- Potent liquid extract in a convenient vegi-capsule delivers fast onset of action.
- 150 mg kavalactone per serving.
- Ecologically harvested Kava from the Pacific Islands.
- Supercritical extract uses CO2 to obtain essential oils and standardize kavalactone content.
- Whole herb added for optimal synergy with plant constituents.
- Supports a whole-life stress management program.
- Non-GMO lecithin provides an emulsion for enhanced bioavailability.
- In vitro research suggests that kavalactones support NF-κB function.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Kava Root, 30% Kavalactones (piper methysticum)||800 mg||†|
|Minimum Constituent Bio Marker Per Dose|
|† Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Vegetable capsule
Take 1-2 caps daily, with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. This product has a fast-acting onset and can be used for a natural therapy for acute stress responses. *
Organic Herbs are Certified Organic.
Kava may potentiate alcohol, barbiturates, and substances affecting mental activity and the central nervous system and drugs that promote relaxation. This indicates that Kava may be used concurrently to help diminish doses and eventually help one to get off more toxic medication. This must be done only under the supervision of a qualified health care professional.
Not to be taken during pregnancy. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.