PyloGuard™ is a dietary supplement designed to support the body’s natural processes for elimination. It contains patented Lactobacillus reuteri DSM17648, which can attract specific organisms in the intestine and support their removal via the digestive tract. This particular strain of L. reuteri specifically binds to H. pylori in the stomach and supports overall digestive health.
- Supports bacteria levels in the stomach
- Promotes the body’s process of elimination
- Supports the microbiome
- Maintains H pylori levels already within the normal range
- Lactobacillus reuteri DSM17648 culture containing ≥ 1 x1011 inactivated cells/gram
- Produced in a low-temperature fermentation & drying process to avoid denaturing
- Stable under the gastric conditions
- Doesn’t disturb the gut microbial balance
- Formulated in a free-flowing, spray-dried powder format
- Stable at room temperature
- Backed by in vitro and in vivo scientific research
- Safe for long-term daily use (QPS, MIC, GRAS)
- Produced and tested to exceed the most stringent EU quality standards (ISO)
- Free from GMO, lactose, and fructose
What is Helicobacter Pylori?
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is a gram-negative, spiral-shaped bacterium native to the human gastrointestinal (GI) tract. It has an affinity for the acidic environment of the gastric mucosa. Estimates say that up to 50% of the world’s population carries H. pylori in their GI tracts. H. pylori is spread through direct contact with individuals or household pets through saliva, feces, or contaminated food or water.
Humanity’s relationship with H. pylori is ambiguous. H. pylori can have a commensal or symbiotic relationship with its human host.
- pyloricolonizes and multiplies in the duodenum and gastric mucosa, secreting urease, the enzyme that converts urea to ammonia. Alkaline ammonia buffers the naturally low pH of the stomach, providing the optimal environment for H. pylorito live.
PyloGuard™ uses a patented strain of Lactobacillus to support healthy levels of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori).
Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17648 is considered a "postbiotic”—a probiotic preparation consisting of dead cells and cellular metabolites. "Postbiotics" can also act as biological response modifiers.
Considering the dangers and side effects of traditional H. pylori eradication treatments, like antibiotics and proton pump inhibitors, isn’t a different approach worth a try?
H.Pylori Linked Diseases:
- Linked to peptic ulcers and duodenal ulcers
- Gastric carcinoma (group 1 carcinogen by WHO)
- MALT Lymphoma
- Trigger for autoimmune gastritis
- Autoimmune trigger
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Autoimmune thyroid disease
- Autoimmune hepatitis
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Limosilactobacilus reuteri DSM 17648||200 mg
20 Billion Cells
|† Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Nutriose® (corn dextrin), Natural Flavors, Vegetarian Capsule (Cellulose, Water), Acacia Fiber.
Ages 9+: Open 1 capsule into 8 oz of water and drink first thing in the morning, once daily on an empty stomach. Children under the age of 9, please consult your healthcare practitioner.
Made Without: Dairy, soy, eggs, nuts, or artificial flavors/colors.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.