Suggested Use: 1/2 tsp teaspoon daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare provider. This 100g packet is approximately a one month supply when usage directions are followed. Usage may vary per individual.
Pacific Herbs Corydalis Pain Relief for your safe and natural pain relief.
- This blend has been historically proven effective through hundreds of years of continual use.
- 50% pure Corydalis concentrated extract granules with 7 additional herbs such as turmeric.
- Known for improving circulation and decreasing inflammation*.
- Use daily for relief of minor pain from daily activities or overexertion.
Corydalis Pain Relief Herb Pack tastes great!
Our Corydalis+ granules are highly concentrated and taste great as a cup of tea or straight into your mouth and swallow with water or juice. Our Corydalis root (Yan Hu Suo) concentrated granules are the highest quality available and tested for potency and purity. 5:1 ratio, this means 5 grams of raw product are used for every 1 gram of finished concentrated herbal extract.
The blend of Chinese herbs in Corydalis Natural Pain Relief Herb Pack is based on a TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) formulation. These herbs, working together have been used for centuries and have a synergistic effect. Regarded as one of the best pain relieving combinations in the Chinese materica medica. This safe, time tested herbal blend works quickly and without causing addiction. Find out how well you can feel, today.
- Concentrated Extract of Corydalis plant in granules Minimum Ratio 5:1
- Herbal Dietary Supplement Herbalists and health professionals worldwide have used Corydalis in combination with other herbs for centuries.
- Corydalis root is rich in a broad spectrum of highly valued alkaloids.
- 22 chemical compounds have been isolated and identified in corydalis.
Pacific Herbs tests all raw herbs. Our corydalis plants are tested for purity and potency with HPLC. (High Performance Liquid Chromotography). Organoleptic inspection and chemical analysis for over 200 pesticides are one step in the process of making sure our Corydalis plants are the highest quality available.
This Traditional Chinese Medicine herb, also known as Yan hu suo, (latin name corydalis) is renowned for its pain relieving abilities. Commonly used for headaches, menstrual cramps, backaches and chronic pain. Recent research shows no addictive properties in corydalis roots and no tolerance building to corydalis powder. Experts say corydalis powder can be used to treat long term pain without carrying the same risk of addiction of prescription medication.
Note: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are taking any heart medication. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Please consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product if you have an irregular heart rhythm. Do not use if you take if you use medications such as hypnotics, sedatives, cancer medications or anti-arrhythmic drugs.