Boiron Optique 1 relieves minor eye irritation due to airborne irritants, such as dust, ragweed, and other pollens.* These homeopathic eye drops also refresh fatigued eyes from long hours at a computer.* The pre-measured liquid is enough to soothe both eyes if red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning or tired.* The sterile individual reduces contamination and need for preservative. Optique 1 is free of vasoconstrictors and astringents so there’s no worry of a rebound effect or worsening a preexisting condition. There are no known interaction with other medications or supplements, and Optique 1 won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Boiron Homeopathics Optique 1 Eye Drops provide:
Temporarily relieves minor eye irritation such as dry, red, itchy, and burning eyes due to:
- eyestrain and fatigue
- light and glare
- digital displays
- airborne irritants (pollens and dust)
|Serving Size: 2-3 drops|
|Servings per Container: 10 droppers, 30 liquid doses|
|Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light|
|Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants|
|Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS-1.50%||Soothes sensitivity to light and glare|
|Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1%||Relieves burning, irritated eyes|
|Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25%||Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye)|
|Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves sharp and brief eye irritation associated with eye fatigue|
|Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves tired eyes|
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Inactive ingredient: Alcohol, Purified water, Sodium chloride 0.9%
Apply 2-3 drops per eye or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Pre-measured amount (0.013 fl oz) is convenient, portable and enough for both eyes.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes.
- To avoid contamination
- do not touch tip of dropper to any surface
- Do not touch the eye with the tip of the dropper
- Do not reuse
- Once opened, discard dropper after each use
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.