Sanjevani Pycnogenol®supplies the patented Pycnogenol®, a premium French maritime pine bark extract from the European coastal pine, Pinus maritima. It contains a unique combination of natural compounds including procyanidins, bioflavonoids, and organic acids that support capillary and connective tissue function and provide antioxidant protection to cells and tissues.
Sanjevani Pycnogenol® is a potent scavenger of free radicals involved in inflammatory processes and supports elasticity and integrity of collagen in joints, capillaries, blood vessels, and skin.†
Sanjevani Pycnogenol provide the following benefits:
- Free radical scavenger: Free radicals are thought to be a cause of oxidative cell damage associated with aging and many degenerative diseases. Sanjevani Pycnogenol® protects against oxidation by chemically neutralizing these potentially harmful molecules, enabling the body to better heal and support itself against molecular and cellular damage.†
- Supports vascular function: Natural substances called proanthocyanidins present in Sanjevani Pycnogenol® provide antioxidant activity that helps maintain a healthy capillary system by several means. They help preserve activity of vitamin C, necessary for the production of collagen, and also bind to collagen fibers, guarding them from attack by free radicals and helping maintain the natural elasticity of collagen in skin, joints, arteries, capillaries, and other tissues. Sanjevani Pycnogenol® also modulates vascular nitric oxide levels and helps regulate platelet function, thus contributing to normal circulatory function and blood clotting mechanisms.†
- Recycles vitamins C and E: Sanjevani Pycnogenol® is a highly bioavailable antioxidant and one of the most potent natural scavengers of potentially damaging free radicals. When taken in combination with vitamins C and E, such as in Sanjevani Multivitamins, Sanjevani Pycnogenol® extends their action as it facilitates vitamin C regeneration and protects vitamin E from oxidation.†
- Supports skin health: Substances in Sanjevani Pycnogenol® act as collagen stabilizers by binding to collagen and elastin in the skin, protecting them from degradation. Healthy collagen is important for maintaining elasticity and helping to keep skin firm and smooth. Sanjevani Pycnogenol® may also improve microcirculation of skin capillaries to support better oxygen and nutrient supply and tissue hydration. By helping to inhibit the release of pro-inflammatory mediators and activation of immune cells, it may help protect skin from photo-aging.†
Sanjevani Pycnogenol® has clinical studies to support the following*:
- Tinnitus Conditions (3 capsules daily with food)
- Diabetes and Eye Conditions
- Circulatory, Heart and Venous Conditions
- Respiratory Health
- Menopausal Support
- Menstrual Discomfort
Sanjevani Pycnogenol® may be of use for individuals who wish to increase their intake of potent, natural antioxidant compounds from the bioflavonoid group of nutrients.
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|French Maritime Pine Extract (Pinus pinaster)(bark) Pycnogenol®||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), L-leucine, and silicon dioxide.
1 to 4 capsules daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Sanjevani Pycnogenol only uses the patented form of the French maritime pine bark, not the generic forms, to ensure clinical benefits and safety.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.