Avipattikar is a traditional Ayurvedic formula used to remove excess pitta from the GI tract. Avipattikar is often used to treat imbalances in the pitta dosha and, in turn, promote healing from the following health conditions:
Avipattikar churna is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal powder that is used to promote digestion and alleviate digestive issues such as acidity, bloating, and constipation. It is a blend of several herbs, including licorice, ginger, and cardamom, which are known to have beneficial properties for the digestive system. The powder is typically made by drying and powdering the herbs, and then mixing them in a specific proportion. Some of the benefits of avipattikar churna include:
- Helping to improve digestion and relieve stomach issues
- Acting as a natural remedy for acidity and heartburn
- Acting as a mild laxative, which may help to relieve constipation
- Having anti-inflammatory properties, which may help to protect against disease
- Acting as a natural remedy for anxiety, stress, and emotional well-being
- Being beneficial for the skin, it helps to reduce blemishes and pigmentation. It is commonly consumed with warm water or milk, and it is generally considered safe for consumption, however, it is always best to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking any medications.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules daily|
|Servings per Container: (100 capsules) 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Propriety Blend||1,000 mg||**|
|Indian Jalap root (Operculina turpethum)||†|
|Clove flower (Syzgium aromaticum)||†|
|Cardamom seed (Elettaria cardamomum)||†|
|Musta root (Cyperus rotundus)||†|
|Vidanga fruit (Embelia ribes)||†|
|Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum tamala)||†|
|Ginger root (Zingiber officinale)||†|
|Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)||†|
|Pippali fruit (Piper longum)||†|
|Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)||†|
|Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica)||†|
|Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your health practitioner.
Contains no artificial ingredients, fillers, or binders. Packed in pure vegetarian capsules. Gluten-free.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.