Nature's Way® NutraVege™ Omega-3 Plant-Based, Vegan Supplements provide a:
- Premium source of Omega-3s, without the fish. This plant-based liquid supplement delivers a dose of total 500 mg of Omega-3s per serving, an equivalent dose to most fish-based omega-3 supplements. Specifically providing 300 mg DHA and 150 mg EPA per softgel.
- Vegan-friendly formula derived from algae.
- Easy-to-swallow softgels with no fishy taste, odor, or harm to the environment.
- Sustainable algae source free of heavy metals, PCB's, dioxins, and other contaminants that are common in fish oil omega 3's.
- Pure and balanced source of plant-based omega-3s to help support eye & visual function, cardiovascular health, brain function and inflammation support*
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%†|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%†|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g||**|
|Algal Oil (Schizochytrium spp.)||1 g||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||500 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||300 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||150 mg||**|
|† Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Modified corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, sorbitol, sunflower oil, purified water, natural flavor, preservatives to maintain freshness, (rosemary extract, mixed. tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)
Take 1-2 softgels daily, preferably in the morning or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not bite or chew.
To learn more about omega-3's and the use of plant based oils, we recommend reading Sunil Pai MD's critically acclaimed book An Inflammation Nation which describes the benefits and differences of omega-3s.
Not for use by persons under 18 years of age. If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.