Suggested Use: Apply liberally to breast area and massage gently into skin with small circular motions or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Banyan Botanicals Breast Balm: This topical formulation of healing Ayurvedic herbs is suited for women that may be experiencing fibrocystic breast changes and the associated pain, tenderness, and lumpiness.*
- Message aid for regular breast care
- Soothing and comforting formula
- Balancing for all doshas
Regular breast massage is an important preventative practice for any woman actively caring for her long-term health. Self-massage is an ideal way to be familiar with your breasts and recognize any changes as they occur. In addition, massage stimulates the lymphatic system and improves circulation, helping to facilitate the release of any stagnation. This new formulation was born out of the request from a thriving women's health clinic that wanted a tridoshic breast balm that could be used by all types of women in support of regular breast self-examination. Transform this healthy practice into a delightful gift to yourself offered with the love and respect that every woman deserves.
Each 4oz jar contains: Castor oil+, Sesame oil+, Sunflower oil+, Coconut oil+, Beeswax+, Guduchi stem (Tinospora cordifolia)+, Manjistha root (Rubia cordifolia)+, Tulsi leaf (Ocimum sanctum)+, Punarnava root (Boerhaavia difusa)+, Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)+, Arjuna bark (Terminalia arjuna)+, Bhumyamalaki herb (Phyllanthus amarus)+, Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)+, Guggulu resin (Commiphora mukul)+, Palmarosa essential oil+.
- Virya (action): slightly cooling
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas
- Massage with circular strokes to move lymph and release stagnation.
- Let your massage be an opportunity to soothe the emotional heart.
- Include the outer areas of the chest—the armpits, collarbones, and shoulder joints.
- Allow balm to absorb, rinsing off any residue to protect your clothes and linens.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.