Sanjevani Multivitamins is one of our flagship products and best sellers.
Sanjevani Multivitamins is a high-potency amounts of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, antioxidants, and natural carotenoids and is recommended as a daily supplement to provide a comprehensive foundation of essential micronutrients. A total of 30 important nutrients in well-absorbed forms and amounts are supplied that meet or exceed recommended dietary intake levels, thus supporting many biological processes crucial to maintaining optimal health.†
Sanjevani Multivitamins is:
- More comprehensive than regular multiple vitamins: Sanjevani Multivitamins provides all of the vitamins found in regular multivitamin products but also includes extra amounts of vitamins C, E, D, and methyl B-complex vitamins plus calcium, magnesium, and other crucial minerals and trace elements. Vitamins E and beta-carotene are supplied in their natural forms, whereas most common brands contain synthetic forms that are not as effective.†
- 7 products in 1: Sanjevani Multivitamins is really seven products in one: a multivitamin, mineral supplement, trace element supplement, an extra vitamin C supplement, an extra vitamin E supplement, and antioxidant supplement and an extra calcium supplement. These seven supplement categories are considered to be necessary, integral components of a healthy diet by nutrition experts. This comprehensive formula makes it a cost effective multivitamin supplement that replaces taking seven other products. This increases compliance while providing high potency forms of nutrients to save money. This is an Iron-Free formula as it is unnecessary for most people and may be potentially harmful as excessive amounts have been associated with heart disease, arthritis, and cellular damage.†
- More complete “families” of nutrients: 100% natural vitamin E (RRR alpha tocopherol form) is included to provide broader antioxidant protection versus synthetic vitamin E. Vitamin A in its natural carotene forms (86% RAE as beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptothaxin) and (16% RAE as vitamin A palmitate) extend more complete vitamin A nutrition. All- natural mixed carotenoids, including alpha- and beta-carotenes, lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-cryptoxanthin, offer more diverse benefit and are safer than synthetic beta-carotene alone. A complete array of B vitamins supports many metabolic functions and includes significant amounts of specific B vitamins most crucial to helping maintain normal homocysteine metabolism.†
- Activated methyl folate and methyl-B12: Sanjevani Multivitamins supplies Metafolin®** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate. Unlike folic acid, this active form is absorbed and utilized directly and is the most beneficial form for patients with elevated homocysteine resulting from compromised utilization of folate.† These forms are the most beneficial for those with MTHFR conditions.
- Extra vitamin D3: Natural vitamin D3 is included at 1,000 IU daily, a higher amount than typically found in daily multivitamins, to help achieve optimal intakes now recognized to support immune and bone health as well as its numerous roles in tissues throughout the body.†
- Bioavailable chelated minerals and trace elements: Because many common forms of minerals used in supplements are not efficiently absorbed, Sanjevani Multivitamins contains mineral and trace element compounds that are easy to digest and absorb. Magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, molybdenum, boron, chromium and vanadium (organically-bound complexes offer higher physiological activity) are all chelated with amino acids to be fully-reacted, low molecular weight mineral compounds with exceptional tolerance and documented bioavailability.* Calcium citrate-malate and Calcium D-pantothenate are well-studied calcium compounds with higher absorption and effectiveness than many other calcium sources.
- Both forms of Vitamin K1 and K2: This formula contains both forms of vitamin K:K1 (phytonadione) and vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7). Vitamin K2 has been shown to have better bone and cardiovascular support.
- Iodine: The daily amount of iodine (150 mcg) naturally derived from kelp is provided for metabolic support.
- Antioxidant and Bioflavonoid complexes: Sanjevani Multivitamins provides both natural tocopherols and natural carotenoid complexes along with a citrus bioflavonoid complex to provide full spectrum benefits.
Sanjevani Multivitamins is a comprehensive multiple vitamin/mineral/trace element/antioxidant supplement that can be taken by anyone who wishes to establish a protective core foundation of high-potency, bioavailable forms of nutrients at an affordable price.
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (86% (4,500 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 14% (750 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate)||5,250 mcg RAE||583%|
|Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid)||1,200 mg||1,333%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||25 mcg||125%|
|Vitamin E (87% RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, 13% as RRR-alpha-tocopherol)||263 mg||1,753%|
|Vitamin K (67% as vitamin K1 (phytonadione) and 33% as K2 (menaquinone-7))||60 mcg||50%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCI)||100 mg||8,333%|
|Niacin (75% as niacinamide, 25% as niacin)||200 mg NE||1,250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||50 mg||2,941%|
|Folate (as Metafolin® calcium
|1,360 mcg DFE
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg||8,333%|
|Biotin (D-biotin)||300 mcg||1,000%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate)||400 mg||8,000%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||150 mg||27%|
|Calcium (87% as calcium citrate-malate complex and 13% as calcium D-pantothenate)||230 mg||18%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (75% as dimagnesium malate and 25% as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate)||200 mg||48%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc arginate chelate)||15 mg||364%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||200 mcg||364%|
|Copper (as TRAACS® copper bisglycinate chelate)||2 mg||222%|
|Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate)||2 mg||87%|
|Chromium (as TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)||200 mcg||571%|
|Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)||150 mcg||333%|
|Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate complex)||2 mg||†|
|Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium)(BGOV)||100 mcg||†|
|para-Aminobenzoic Acid||50 mg||†|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (77 mg as citrus bioflavonoid extract (Citrus aurantium)(fruit/peel)(standardized to 50% citrus bioflavonoids) and 14 mg as hesperidin methyl chalcone (derived from Citrus aurantium extract)(fruit))||91 mg||†|
|Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma)||8 mg||†|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina)||100 mcg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystaline cellulose, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol coating, and natural citrus flavor.
For full vitamin/mineral/trace element/antioxidant support: Take 3 tablets twice daily with food for or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
For general support: take 1-2 tablets tablets twice daily with food.
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany.
Albion® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion® Laboratories, Inc.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.